October is the season of beer festivals and regional celebrations. From finding a wide selection of good craft beers to enjoying outdoor events with like minded friends, this is the month that many people enjoy the most. From the mild weather to football game celebrations, finding good craft beers with a good group of friends is a great way to spend the weekend. In fact, this is the time of year when choosing a restaurant often involves finding the location that has the best craft beer list, especially if it is a list that varies from week to week or month to month.
Some bars are known for their craft beer offerings and look at the month of October as a way to celebrate the German tradition of Oktoberfest. And while it may have once been popular to go out with friends and order pitchers of beer, today’s trends often include options of sampling several different kinds of good craft beers. In fact, purchasing a flight of craft beers is an increasingly popular way to taste a variety of craft beer options. After you have tried a flight, you might then decide on an option that you want to enjoy for the rest of the night.
Consider some of these facts about the beer industry in America:
- 41% of U.S. drinkers reported they typically drink beer.
- 31% of U.S. drinkers reported they typically drink wine.
- 23% of U.S. drinkers reported they typically drink liquor.
- According to a report from the year 2014, In 2014, 48% of 18 to 34 year-olds indicate that beer is their favorite alcoholic beverage.
- How do I know when to call a personal injury lawyer?
- $19.6 billion is the value of the craft beer market in America. 84% of craft beer consumers like to choose their beer depending on the season, so Octoberfest is a popular time.
Trackback from your site.